Well I have learned one major thing in the last couple weeks, I HATE WAITING!!!!!
Now if I am waiting on a pizza or something, I can handle that. BUT when I am waiting to hear about an internship it drives me crazy! I am extremely type A and want things figured out months in advance. As of right now I have applied to 7 different internships, all in Atlanta. (As a journalism major, Atlanta is a huge deal for an internship because it is the number 9 market in the country for TV and radio so it's really big). I have applied to 4 television internship and 2 radio internships. I am still applying to others but I just hate waiting.
I know it is impossible but I wish that it worked so that you could just send in your application and it would tell you right then Congratulations, You got the Internship!! or Sorry, You Suck!! . But nooooooo you get to wait. And it has only been a month but still.
So hopefully soon I will be able to mark off number 3 on my 21 Before 21 List. If anyone has done an internship with a television station or radio station I would love to hear about your experiences!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment