Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Summer Lovin

I recently came across this post on Pinterest when I was trying to come up with something to blog about and was coming up very short. This list of blogging ideas is pretty awesome. I am going to work on some of them and today I am doing a survey!

What is some of your favorite things about summer? With it being the beginning of summer, everyone is in the mood to go on vacation, get a good drink, or go to a movie. So I want to know, what your opinion is about these things!



So head over here (Favorites of Summer) to fill out the survey I made. Hopefully at some point in the future I will be able to make a chart with the results! I am excited.
If your favorite choice isn't there, put in the comments what your favorite for the things is!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment