- Vera Bradley Planner: I love this thing. I got it last summer and have used it all year. I try and write down everything in it. And I love it because it came with super cute stickers :) Hey, it's the little things in life right?
- Contact Case: Since I started wearing my glasses more, I keep my contacts in my bag in case I decide that I want to change them out. And this little case I got over Christmas break is super cute to keep them in.
- Wallet: Yes this is something that is necessary but I love this one. It is bigger than ones I have used in the past but it holds everything. Because it has so many pockets I can keep everything organized. And keep all of my checks in one place and all of my cards organized. I do need to get another one soon just because this one is starting to get a little old. Does anyone have any suggestions?
- Koozie: I LOVE KOOZIES!!! I always have at least one on me. I keep a water bottle in it or a soda but they are so cute. This is one of my newest ones. It says "I'm seersucker for a guy in a bow tie." It is super cute and southern like I do.
- Book: This new book I am reading is called "The Ex-Debutante". I am only about 150 pages in the book and it is really good. Its about a woman who left her Texan roots to go to Boston and start a career as a divorce lawyer. But when her mother is going through her fifth divorce, the main character comes back and has to handle that, put together the debutant ball, and deal with her old love interest. I am excited to finish reading the book.
Oh and my bag, my cousin got it for me Christmas this past year. It serves as both my purse on some days, like today, and as my bag to put my clothes in so I can change for TV. It is big enough that I can put an outfit and makeup to change into or I can put my computer and a few books for class. She got it in colors that are close to my school colors so it is also is school spirited.


No comments:
Post a Comment