Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Little Update

So if you're looking at the blog you may notice, there is only 1 post but there are things already marked off. Well the reason for that is I started this list over the summer and just never got to the blog part. So here is an update on the things that I have crossed off already!

2. Take Pictures in a Photo Booth

This one was marked off during the summer when my boyfriend came to Georgia with me to see my family. We went to the Mall of Georgia and took pictures. Alex is super awesome. He lats me do silly things like this. We have been together for a little over 2 years.

8. Go Dancing

While I don't have a picture of us actually dancing I do have a picture of the boyfriend and I at the restaurant. We went out with my cousin, Glynn, his girlfriend Rebecca and some of their friends to a fun little place in downtown Atlanta and salsa danced and ate yummy food. It was a lot of fun and I wish Troy had places like that for us to be able to do it more often.


11. Send letters to People

I have sent some letters this year, more than I normally do. I sent letters to my friends and family. I also sent a letter to someone special to me. My friend Jerry died 2 years ago due to complications after a wisdom teeth surgery and I found some pictures of him and I back in high school and middle school and sent them to his mom. It wasn't much but I was happy that I had them to send for her.

13. Carve a Pumpkin

So I'm starting to notice a trend writing this...most of my things have been done with the boyfriend so far. With that being said, this one was super cute. For our 2 year anniversary, he planned a date for me. Our anniversary is in the end of October so his date was for us to go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze, and pick out a pumpkin and carve it. So I got to have a really fun anniversary and cross a thing off my list.





18. Go to Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans

This one was with the pep band back in November. We went to New Orleans for a football game against University Louisianan, Lafayette and I made sure this time that I got to go to Cafe Du Monde. It was so yummy! Beignets are the best! Not that I can't eat them all the time because they have so much powdered sugar and they are deep fried. If you have not ever been to Care Du Monde, please go. If you ever go through New Orleans you have to go.


So there is what I have done so far. I will keep this updated!


Felecia

No comments:

Post a Comment