Saturday, January 11, 2014

21 Things I have to Do

21 Before 21

 I have decided to write a list of 21 things I want to do before I turn 21. I have until May 19 of 2014 to do this! So I think I have enough time.
  1. Start Working Out
  2. Take pictures in a photo booth
  3. Get an internship
  4. Stay Up all night, but not because I’m studying
  5. Let my hair grow out
  6. Finish a coloring book
  7. Dance in the rain
  8. Go dancing
  9. Go to a concert
  10. Carve something into a tree
  11. Send cards to people
  12. Sell some of my paintings
  13. Carve a pumpkin
  14. Do Karaoke 
  15. Actually keep up with this blog
  16.  Get organized
  17. Lose 30 pounds...well at least a chunk
  18. Go to Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans
  19. Write a letter to one of the Disney characters
  20. Write a letter to a random address and see if I get a response
  21. Go to the Georgia Aquarium/Coca Cola Factory
My goal with this blog is to try and keep up with the list and do a blog post of all my things that I can check off my list. So wish me luck and I would love to hear from people!


P.S. I am also going to edit this list and mark them off as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment