One of the reasons I love Thursday is because of Throwback Thursday! I don't actively participate in this but I love to see everyone else post pictures of themselves as little kids or even a few years or weeks ago.
I decided that this week I would participate. So here is my #TBT
 |
| Okay, here is my baby TBT. I was about a year old here with my cousin Glynn. He use to be a lot bigger than me...now he's not. And happy late birthday Glynn. Hope you had a great day. |
 |
| This one is a more recent picture, it is my little brother on his 15th birthday (the picture on the left) and on his 16th birthday (the picture on the right). It is crazy to see how much he grew in year. And every time that I go home now he has grown even more. By the time I go home for Spring Break he's going to be taller than me. Tyler is a wrestler too so he is trying to cut weight to get into a lower weight class...because he's not tiny already right?? |
|
|
 |
| Here is my final picture. I went through all my old pictures and found this one. I think it is the first picture that the boyfriend and I took together. It was my freshman year of college at one of the last football games. Right after we got together. I have probably about 100 pictures of the two of us from the last two years (I know, its a lot, but hey, I love to take pictures) and I am 99% sure this is the first one, unless there's is one hiding on someones phone somewhere. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
So there is my Throwback.
Have a great day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment