Let my hair grow out.
Now how did I determine that I had sufficiently let my hair grow out? Well I got tired of there being dead ends on it. While I got it cut shorter than I had originally planned, it's okay because you see the best thing about hair, it grows back. I do really like it though and it will be fun to play around with it and mess with it when I can curl it.
I think i took off about 3 1/2 inches of hair.
But I love this Chanel quote about hair. I feel like after this hair cut I lost like 5 pounds and can't wait to see what is about to happen.
I have also decided that I will not be cutting my hair until after I get married. That won't be for at least several years and I want long hair by then. I will obviously have to get it trimmed every so often to help it grow but I won't get it cut this short again.
Now I am excited to see how long it will grow before my birthday. I'll post an update then!
xoxo
Felecia

Very pretty! I really like it.
ReplyDeleteWoah! Great change! I've been cutting my hair short for over a year and I've been adjusting to it well.
ReplyDeleteSarah
aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com