Back in January I was roaming the internet and stumbled upon Ashleigh at The Darling Prepster and she was doing a Valentines Day Box Swap! She has paired up with Rachel at The Rachel Way and Mandee at Life, Chaos and Quotes for this adventure and I am super excited. I have never done anything like this before (obviously, since I started blogging in January) but it was really fun.

I got paired with Nikki P. from make.up.HER and had a blast getting to know her. She and I sound a lot alike, we both love pink, glitter, and fun things. I hope she enjoyed her box because I definitely enjoyed shopping for it and putting it all together.
But here is my box I got!
Okay, these adorable straws are fantastic! They can make the most regular drink exciting! I am probably going to make homemade frappes and use these to drink out of!
Eye masks are the bomb dot com. My room gets really bright in the morning with the sun coming up at like 6:45 in the mornings now so when I sleep past 7:00 it is super bright, but I can just put this baby on and go back to sleep. Perfect for weekends.
The irony in this gift is that I was talking to the roommate about this the other day when we went to Chick-Fil-A and sat at a high table. I didn't want to put my purse on the ground and thought about how handy one of these would be! So thank you for this. It is fantastic and I can't wait to use it.
What college girl doesn't like notepads that are not only cute but functional? Trick question, all of them! It is such an adorable notepad that I can keep on my desk and use for a to-do list. (It also gave me motivation to clean off my desk and find a home for it)
Okay, another trick question, who doesn't love good chocolate? And to make it better, these are my all time favorite chocolates. They are delish and make a bad day good and a good day better. These are definitely something that will be put to good use!
And I loved the note. It was super cute, I forgot to take a picture of the outside of it before I did this post, but it was pink and supper precious. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it Nikki! And don't worry, there is no such thing as pink overload with me. I promise!
I hope everyone else has a fantastic Valentines day and gets lots of chocolate. And remember if you don't have a significant other, that just means more chocolate for you!
xoxo
Felecia






Thanks for participating in the box swap, Felicia! Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO
ReplyDeletewww.darlingprepster.com
Those straws are too cute!
ReplyDeleteawesome stuff you got there in the swap.
ReplyDeletehotpinkowl02.blogspot.com
What a great box! Thanks for joining in!
ReplyDelete