Friday, April 11, 2014

#FlashbackFriday: Tour

Hey it's Friday! *Insert Rebecca Black's Friday* I am so happy for this week to be over! It has felt like it has been a month since last Friday. But to me things always go slower after a few days off from your regular schedule. And last week was so much fun, the Symphony Band got to go on Tour. Now what that means is we get to go to high school in a certain area and try and recruit people to come to Troy. This year we went to the Pensacola area and had a blast. So here are a few pictures from the trip.

This is Megan and I. She is our principle oboe player and a super sweet person. I was so excited when she came back to school to get her masters. This was after our first concert of the trip, we left Troy that morning around 6:00 in the morning. I don't wake up that early. And by this point, we thought our bus driver had gotten lost (which was a very distinct possibility because he didn't have a GPS) and we were all really hungry.

This was in one of the high schools bathrooms that we played at. I don't remember what day this was though. But it made me laugh so hard. A lot of the reason I laughed so hard was the fact that I didn't think people actually used "ratchet" in the real world. I thought it was just a college thing.

Me and the boyfriend on the bus on the way home to Troy! This was right after our last concert. It was pouring outside and we got soaked walking to the bus. But we were all so happy to be back on that bus. And by the time we got back to Troy (about a 3 hour drive) we were all ready to get off the bus.

So that's my #flashbackFriday

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment