Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm So Excited

Yall, I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! (cheesy I know but I don't even care) I have been introduced to a fantastic, life changing thing. Homemade Sunbutter. *click there for the link to the recipe I was shown*

For those who may not know, I am deathly allergic, and I mean face swell up, throat close up, ugly face allergic, to any form of nut. That includes both peanuts and tree nuts. And growing up I have never had a PB&J, a recces, or anything like that. Tragic I know. But with this I can make my own stuff and know it is safe.

It is made with only one ingredient, Sunflower seeds. And let me tell you how much I love these suckers. They are delicious if you mix them with some raisins and M&M's, perfect trail mix. They taste delicious on a salad and are good for you. Well as long as you don't eat the super salty ones that is.

But I just wanted to share this on my Thin Down Thursday. It might not really be a thin down post but I couldn't wait. Now I just need to get a food processor and I will let you know how they turn out!



If anyone has ever made sunbutter or has a peanut allergy let me know!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment