Well...Last week I was on Tour with Symphony band, which was really fun, I am working on a post about that for tomorrow, but I didn't post anything about my Thin Down then...or set my goals for April. Oops. So here we go.
Recap of March (and I am going to be completely honest with you about this):
- Drink More Water- I did pretty good at this. I have went from drinking barely any water at all to about 2 or 3 bottles a day. Which I know isn't a huge deal but for me it is. Now I still have to work on cutting out the soda. I have days that are good days where I drink no soda at all and then I have days that I mess up and drink a lot of soda. But I am drinking more water which is good.
- Eat less sweets- I have done eh at it. I don't have any sweets for a couple days and then I go eat ice cream everyday for 3 days. So I guess I met my goal because it was just to eat less..not really a specific number.
- Get up and move- This one I did terrible at. While there were some days that I actually did a lot of moving around, 95% of the time I didn't do anything.
Aprils goals:
- Finish the Blogilates April Ab's Calendar: If you have never heard of Blogilates go check it out. Cassey puts out awesome videos for the different days and makes the work outs easy to find. Now some of these work outs are crazy hard but I do what I can off the calendar and try to do it all.
- Eat Fast Food only once a week: Being in college makes it hard to not want to eat out. I mean its the easiest thing to do with friends. We can go out and sit and talk while we at. And being in college fast food is that, fast. But I plan for the rest of the month to eat fast food less and if I do I am going to try and make better choices about what I eat. (like water instead of soda)
- Keep track of what I eat and exercise: This is something that has always been bad at but I have an app I am going to try and see how it works.
I want to keep improving my body and get to a body I am comfortable with.
Let me know if you have any tips or tricks to make any of my goals any easier.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment